Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mother's Day with Spectrum Noir


It's the first of May and spring is definitely in the air! Mother's Day is next weekend and, until I had my own little one, I don't think I truly appreciated what it was like to be a Mom and all the love and care my mom gave me. My other "mom," my mom-in-law, Susan, is another amazing mother and I wanted to share a gift set that I created for her for this special day honoring all those moms out there.


Spectrum Noir was kind and generous enough to send me a full set of their awesome Spectrum Noir alcohol based markers. The colors are beautiful and the dual-sided markers made coloring my stamped images a lot of fun. I used them on the Taylored Expressions set, Sunshiny Day, to create this cute little scene.





I thought it would be cute to create a little gift sack to go along with my card and I used TE's Sack It To You and Sack-It Owl dies. I made the owl match the one on my card by using similar colors and inking in some happy eyes and feathers.

Thank you again, Spectrum Noir, for sending me such cool markers for me to play with in my craft room. Happy almost Mother's Day!




No comments: