Thursday, May 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions Release Day: I Only Have Eye for YOU!


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! I am so excited today because I got to grab a few moments over the last week to play with some new release products and I'm featuring the new Sack It - Monster dies! For my project, I decided to make a pair of "his" and "her" cards.


I die-cut all the pieces I would need for the cute monsters using card stock and patterned paper. I decided to leave the horns off my "boy" monster and give him just one sweet tooth. I love how happy he looks! For both cards, I used a sentiment from Love Monsters that I thought was pretty perfect and put it inside a Say What? Conversation Bubble. Isn't he darling?


Using some red card stock and a white paint pen, I created a fun bow tie using the Mini Mix & Match Bows.

Next up is the little "girl" monster. For her, I left the horns on, specifically so that I could give her a couple of cute bows using the Mini Mix & Match Bows, which are sized just right for her to have a couple of "pig-tails." 

She got two teeth!




I hope you enjoyed my project today. Be sure to visit the Baker's Dozen blogs today for some serious eye candy. All new products are now available in the TE Store!


  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Courtney Kelley
  • Danielle Lounds
  • Jeanne Streiff
  • Jen Shults
  • Joan Ervin
  • Kendra Wietstock
  • Kerri Michaud
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen



    2 comments:

    Courtney K said...

    love how you made a boy & girl monster - super cute, Regina!

    Bananastamper said...

    These are crazy cute! So fun!